[development] MS SQL support in D7?

Joel Penner (Volt) a-joelpe at microsoft.com
Mon Jan 12 20:09:25 UTC 2009

Or better yet, use the new sqlsrv driver directly from Microsoft. http://blogs.msdn.com/sqlphp/

Internally we've been working on getting 6.2 working and it seems to be stable minus a huge bug where it loses the left side menu when you clear the cache. Wish I could find a good place for help, but at the same time we're unsure about sharing code just yet. Kinda stuck in a rough place.  =[

Joel Penner
Microsoft's Open Source Technology Center