[development] how to display an extremely large document

Jamie Holly hovercrafter at earthlink.net
Mon Jan 26 19:49:37 UTC 2009

I haven't seen anything done like this in Drupal (not saying something
doesn't exist that I just missed), but a good example would actually be
Google Reader. It loads content as you scroll the window down through
AJAX. I have actually thought about using this on sites that get a bunch
of comments. Load say 50 at a time, then have the next 50 auto-load as
the user gets closer to the bottom of the page.

Jamie Holly