[development] Nodecomment module up for grabs

Jerad Bitner sirkitree at gmail.com
Wed Jan 28 15:00:59 UTC 2009

Nodecomment module does just what it says, provides comments as nodes. I
originally took over the project just to port it to D6 for my company at the
time, but now I really have no use for it. I'm actually surprised people
still find use for it in D6 because all of my reasons for using it have
disappeared with Views2 and the comment support that other modules have
upheld. There's still quite a few people using it but I have no time to
dedicate to it (haven't for a while and I appologise for letting the issue
queue get a bit out of hand).

If anyone is interested in taking it up, please let me know off-list.
Otherwise it'll find itself unmaintained again.

Thanks,
~Jerad