[development] Node appear in database but not in admin/content/node

Lluís enboig at gmail.com
Tue Jul 7 14:12:57 UTC 2009

Using D6 I have created a custom node type and a custom node access
permissions. All was working fine but now I cannot access some nodes
despite they appear in:
{node}
{node_revisions}
{node_access}
{node_customtable}

I have tried using user->uid=1 but I am out of luck; I have created a
multisite, one for beta testers, and one for developing, and they also
share some tables with another site. The shared tables are:

$db_prefix = array(
  'default'   => 'cc2_',  //betatesters
  'users'     => 'meg_',
  'profile_fields' => 'meg_',
  'profile_values' => 'meg_',
  'alt_login' => 'meg_',
);

if (substr($_SERVER['SCRIPT_NAME'], 0, 5) == '/cc3/' ) {  // developing
  $db_prefix['cache'] = 'cc3_';
  $db_prefix['cache_block'] = 'cc3_';
  $db_prefix['cache_filter'] = 'cc3_';
  $db_prefix['cache_form'] = 'cc3_';
  $db_prefix['cache_menu'] = 'cc3_';
  $db_prefix['cache_page'] = 'cc3_';
  $db_prefix['cache_update'] = 'cc3_';
  $db_prefix['cache_views'] = 'cc3_';
//  $db_prefix['sessions'] = 'cc3_';
  $db_prefix['views_object_cache'] = 'cc3_';
}

I have no idea of where the problem is;

--
*La vida és com una taronja, què esperes a exprimir-la?
*Si creus que l'educació és cara, prova la ignorància.