[development] Files table includes file_directory_path

Khalid Baheyeldin kb at 2bits.com
Thu Jul 16 14:16:14 UTC 2009

As others said, you either use symlinks (which forces you to have two
directories per site), or the new sites.php feature of Drupal 7.

Using that, you can have a contrived name for each site (even site1, site2,
or an md5 hash for each site), and redirect the site in it.

The trick is to not use sites/default for each site from now on, and only
use a unique identifier. That identifier can be the same when you develop
the site, and remains the same when you deploy the site.

--
Khalid M. Baheyeldin
2bits.com, Inc.