[development] Files table includes file_directory_path

larry at garfieldtech.com larry at garfieldtech.com
Thu Jul 16 15:18:30 UTC 2009

sites.php was actually added specifically for this sort of issue,
because the sites/ directory structure was too brittle.

Of course, for the files directories in particular I have long since
dropped using sites/<sitename>/files in favor of files/<sitekey>, which
sidesteps the issue entirely.  That doesn't need to change no matter
what server the site moves to.