[development] lightbox2 - co-maintainer needed!

Stella Power stella at stellapower.net
Mon Jul 20 12:32:05 UTC 2009

Hi all,

The lightbox2 <http://drupal.org/project/lightbox2> module's issue queue is
just getting too large and busy for me to cope with all by myself.  It's
becoming increasingly difficult to keep on top of the issues as I just don't
have as many free hours as I used to to devote to it.

So I'm looking for a co-maintainer  :)  You don't need to be a PHP or
JavaScript whiz - though if you are, great!  Experience with jQuery and
Firebug would help, however as long as you have some time to help out with
the issue queue by investigating support issues, etc, then send me a mail.

Cheers,
Stella