[development] lightbox2 - co-maintainer needed!

Tracy Pilcher tracy.pilcher at gmail.com
Mon Jul 20 15:50:53 UTC 2009

Hi Stella,

I would be interested in being a co-maintainer for Lightbox.

I do have experience with Drupal, PHP, Javascript, JQuery, Firebug, etc. I
wouldn't say I am a "wiz" but it's what I do for a living and I am looking
to make a contribution to Drupal.

I am especially interested in Lightbox as I have started developing css
overlay type ads for our websites.

You can find my resume and some stuff that I have done on my personal
website http://www.helloddrupal.org

The sites that I maintain and develop for Pearson's Family Education Network
are:

Drupal sites:

http://blogs.familyeducation.com
http://forums.familyeducation.com
http://comments.familyeducation.com

Non Drupal:

http://www.infoplease.com
http://www.factmonster.com

both of these latter sites are undergoing a much needed facelift, they look
and function very 1998 right now :-)

Thanks for your consideration.

Sincerely,
Tracy Pilcher