[development] After form submit

nan_wich at bellsouth.net nan_wich at bellsouth.net
Thu Jul 30 15:37:24 UTC 2009

Frankly, I take this as an insult. Most of my sites do NOT use Views, and fewer use CCK. So you've just said that my sites are not serious.

Yes, CCK and Views are are great when they are needed (I have one site that is nothing but CCK/Views), but they simply are not always needed. If I only need one or two "custom" queries, I am not going to pay the overhead of Views. If I have more complex needs, yes, I will use it.

--
Nancy E. Wichmann, PMP

-------------- Original message from Victor Kane: --------------

Drupal has a contributed module which is really practically part of Drupal itself (no-one develops any serious sites without using it and CCK): the Views module,