[development] Vim for Drupal request

Sam Tresler sam at treslerdesigns.com
Fri Jul 31 21:03:57 UTC 2009

Thanks Neil,
   Some further digging and I found out that php code completion in vim
can map to a ctags output file, which is pretty easy to generate.

ctags -R -o drupal6.tags --langmap=php:.module *

then load it in vim

:set tags=drupal6.tags

and you have code complete for every function in core.

However, this unfortunately doesn't get code complete on hooks, as they
aren't actually named in core, but constructed from modulename_function().

So, I guess my next question is where are the hook function definitions
from api.drupal.org generated?

Thanks in advance.

-S