[development] Vim for Drupal request

Neil Drumm drumm at delocalizedham.com
Fri Jul 31 19:41:58 UTC 2009

http://api.drupal.org/api/function_dump/6 might have worked at some point. I
honestly haven't paid any attention to that page, which might integrate with
IDEs; apparently no one else has either.
This list is already available in JSON format in the development version of
API module. That or another format should be present in the future for an
api_filter module to provide an input format filter without running the api
module.

-Neil

--
Neil Drumm