[development] Vim for Drupal request

Sam Tresler sam at treslerdesigns.com
Fri Jul 31 19:26:03 UTC 2009

I am working on a drupalcomplete.vim file and would like to generate an
list of all of Drupal 6 (and eventually 5,7, etc) functions, objects,
and anything else that might warrant code completion.

I believe that api.drupal.org scrapes this automatically from core.  I
can manipulate the data to match the format I need no problem, but I
thought I would ask here before I went about finding my own way to
scrape the data from a cvs checkout.

This was broached before here
http://lists.drupal.org/pipermail/development/2009-February/032090.html
but appears stalled.

yes, I have too much time on my hands currently.

Cheers. -Sam