[development] Wasting time and effort

Marcel Partap mpartap at gmx.net
Mon Mar 9 17:18:15 UTC 2009

First, of course i agree discussing doesn't create good code, coding
creates good code. However if we are not taking decisions to more
tightly channel module development, i bet we will see the porting of
_all_ notifications and _all_ advanced questionnaire modules without
any reconsolidation, which would be a great opportunity wasted. But if
I am the only one who thinks we will benefit from changing the process
a bit, very well, i'll just continue contributing however i can and
watch the shit to hit the fan.
regards marcel.

--
  "Obstacles are those frightful things you see when you take
   your eyes off your goal."         -- Henry Ford (1863-1947)

   Change the world! Vote: http://hfopi.org/vote-future