[development] Wasting time and effort

Khalid Baheyeldin kb at 2bits.com
Mon Mar 9 18:01:40 UTC 2009

On Mon, Mar 9, 2009 at 1:52 PM, Gerhard Killesreiter <
gerhard at killesreiter.de> wrote:

> Marcel Partap schrieb:
> > First, of course i agree discussing doesn't create good code, coding
> > creates good code. However if we are not taking decisions to more
> > tightly channel module development, i bet we will see the porting of
> > _all_ notifications and _all_ advanced questionnaire modules without any
> > reconsolidation, which would be a great opportunity wasted. But if I am
> > the only one who thinks we will benefit from changing the process a bit,
> > very well, i'll just continue contributing however i can and watch the
> > shit to hit the fan.
>
> Your attitude does not match your contribution level to the Drupal project.
>
> Maybe consider gracing another project with your presence.

gerhard

Please stop eating noobz. You will get indigestion.

marcel, the translation is : "this is a doocracy, and people will listen
more to your
argument as you get involved more and have contributions to show".
--
Khalid M. Baheyeldin
2bits.com, Inc.