[development] Wasting time and effort

Marcel Partap mpartap at gmx.net
Mon Mar 9 18:31:35 UTC 2009

> Your attitude does not match your contribution level to the Drupal project.
How can you tell. Because i only committed something two times with my
CVS account? Not going to waste my time defending myself but a) i'm
not a no0b and b) i spent a lot more time fixing issues and creating
patches (and learning to code) than you think.
rgds marcel.

--
  "Obstacles are those frightful things you see when you take
   your eyes off your goal."         -- Henry Ford (1863-1947)

   Change the world! Vote: http://hfopi.org/vote-future