[development] Wasting time and effort

Tao Starbow starbow at citris-uc.org
Mon Mar 9 17:27:34 UTC 2009

I don't agree.  It can be frustrating that the same meta subjects come
up every six months or so, but the fact that they always stir up such a
firestorm of interest means there are lots of people that care and
haven't yet found a better way to channel there energy.  Maybe it would
be better for them to search through the list archives, but I don't
think so. Drupal changes fast.  Some things that were central orthodoxy
a year ago have changed, while some seem to be eternal. And Drupal lives
because people are passionate about it.

Of course, it does seem to be an eternal Drupal tradition that after
every outbreak of passionate meta discussion, someone has to say
"Everyone stop talking and get back to work". And who am I to argue with
tradition :)

cheers,
-tao