[development] Wasting time and effort

Ezra B. Gildesgame ezra at growingventuresolutions.com
Mon Mar 9 21:15:31 UTC 2009

Tao Starbow wrote:>Drupal changes fast.  Some things that were central
orthodoxy a year ago have changed, while some seem to be eternal. And
Drupal lives because people are  passionate about it.

Michael Favia wrote: > It is a dearth of labor not a lack of ideas
that is the bottleneck of this
> project

This snippet from Michael eloquently communicated the intellectual
vibrancy (and resulting bottleneck) of our community: We have more
(often great) ideas than we can there are person-hours spent
implementing them.  I found this generally motivational rather than a
reason to mute any discussion about improving the methods and tools
that we use to collaborate with one another.

Regards,

Ezra

--
Ezra Barnett Gildesgame