[development] Wasting time and effort

andrew morton drewish at katherinehouse.com
Tue Mar 10 01:29:37 UTC 2009

Daniel's proposal to moderate the creation of project nodes is really
the only suggestion that I've found compelling in this thread. Having
a checkpoint that requires a maintainer to list other similar modules
and explain how their module is different from other existing ones
would be very helpful.

andrew