[development] Wasting time and effort - Here's a productive suggestion instead

Greg Holsclaw greg at t2media.com
Tue Mar 10 05:43:20 UTC 2009

Eventually rational minds can conclude that two coherent ideas are
both valid. You ideas may be valid, but the inertia of the current
Drupal way (which is rational and funtional) of doing stuff is working.

And it is less us who have convince since we aren't the one working
against the grain.

Sent from a mobile device.