[development] An alternative to common thinking in 5-> 6 migration

Thomas Zahreddin tz at it-arts.org
Wed Mar 11 10:45:30 UTC 2009

Hallo,

i agree very much to all your posting in the last days (did not check
older ones ;-) )

i suggested in the attached mail to change the decision making process
in the drupal community.

Some people agreed and i want to start a group (if it not exists) that
creates a proposal for the decision making process.

Are you willing to join such a group on groups.drupal.org?

Best
Thomas Zahreddin