[development] An alternative to common thinking in 5-> 6 migration

Marcel Partap mpartap at gmx.net
Wed Mar 11 11:41:23 UTC 2009

> Are you willing to join such a group on groups.drupal.org?
Yeah sure your mail and willing to support that.. however i might be
going to the army soon which means i am not sure how much time i will
be able to spend on drupal development.. That's why i wanted to get it
sorted 'quickly'..
However if none of the developers would adopt such a process, pretty
much all our efforts would be void in the first place. And by the way
i am also not sure we should call it political names ;)
...also in the end the problem of actually making decisions is a small
part of the cake that needs to be baked. More important are most
efficient tools to better facilitate casual code reviewing, and to
gather some folks to start working on the stuff that could be made
into frameworks (messaging, notification, web forms)..
..
marcel
(clueless on how to go on)

--
  "Obstacles are those frightful things you see when you take
   your eyes off your goal."         -- Henry Ford (1863-1947)

   Change the world! Vote: http://hfopi.org/vote-future