[development] An alternative to common thinking in 5-> 6migration

Andrew Berry andrewberry at sentex.net
Wed Mar 11 13:40:56 UTC 2009

On 11-Mar-09, at 7:50 AM, Daniel F. Kudwien wrote:

> Given this list, a new project moderation queue would possibly be
> able to
> eliminate 75% of duplication causes.

I was going to suggest that we create a group to simply try this
method out among those who are on this list and interested. But it
looks like a group all ready exists!

http://groups.drupal.org/contributed-module-ideas

If it had the ability to tag a post with applicable modules, it might
be very good. That way, you could do a listing of all posts where the
solution was "views". A field for "use cases" might be good too.
There's the site-wide tags field; is it possible to add taxonomy
vocabularies per group with og?

--Andrew