[development] An alternative to common thinking in 5-> 6migration

Marcel Partap mpartap at gmx.net
Fri Mar 13 15:27:33 UTC 2009

> Get involved, contribute, understand the project and community better,
That i have done for one year. How that is not sufficient i do not
see. And i don't open my mouth that wide if i can not provide solid
and thoroughly reflected reasoning for my points, which i tried to.

> then reevaluate your stance in light of what you learned.
Constantly doing that, but i would be highly surprised if history
would really prove me wrong. However of course i'd be more than ready
to accept that.
regards marcel.

--
  "Obstacles are those frightful things you see when you take
   your eyes off your goal."         -- Henry Ford (1863-1947)

   Change the world! Vote: http://hfopi.org/vote-future