[development] An alternative to common thinking in 5- > 6migration

Walt Daniels wdlists at optonline.net
Thu Mar 12 17:01:59 UTC 2009

How about something like Tagadelic on all the words in the description of
the module. That would encourage people to do better descriptions as well as
being a measure of duplication. Big letters might not be good except for
modules that do something good with CCK or Views which would boost their
size.