[development] should I alter the sessions table?

Nancy Wichmann nan_wich at bellsouth.net
Tue Mar 31 19:04:34 UTC 2009

David Cohen wrote:
> My first thought is to alter Drupal's sessions table

Personally, what I would do (and have done) is to go ahead and alter the
table. Then I would turn around and post a patch to core explaining the use
case. My guess is that this would be accepted (with some arguing of course)
to be put into D7.

Nancy E. Wichmann, PMP
Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere. - Martin L. King, Jr.