[development] views2: how to add "link to node" in custom filed

Lluís enboig at gmail.com
Mon May 4 09:01:24 UTC 2009

I have created a custom node and now I am addint "views support" to
it. I have a custom field which should be a link to the full node; I
added:

  $data['node_cc_projects']['long_name'] = array(
    'title' => "long name", //trans
    'help' => 'long name of the node.', //trans
    'field' => array(
      'field' => 'long_name',
      'handler' => 'views_handler_field_node',
      'click sortable' => TRUE,
    ),
    'sort' => array(
      'handler' => 'views_handler_sort',
    ),
    'filter' => array(
      'handler' => 'views_handler_filter_string',
    ),
  );

but the link created is "?q=node/" without the node number. What am I missing?

thanks

--
*La vida és com una taronja, què esperes a exprimir-la?
*Si creus que l'educació és cara, prova la ignorància.