[development] Issue queue links from project pages?

Margie Roswell mroswell at gmail.com
Wed May 6 20:36:18 UTC 2009

I'm not getting it. The issues block disappears when you're actually in the
issue queue.

Can the Issues and Recent Issues blocks be made to display when we're
actually in the issue queue?

 I'm still wrinkling my eyebrows in puzzlement. Ready to catch a train (sans
internet), but will check those links when I'm home in a few hours.

Best,

Margie,

--
Margie