[development] Issue queue links from project pages?

Gábor Hojtsy gabor at hojtsy.hu
Thu May 7 07:32:42 UTC 2009

On Thu, May 7, 2009 at 3:07 AM, Margie Roswell <mroswell at gmail.com> wrote:
> I decided that I like it. Though I think it would be better if the
> Maintainers block were listed below the other two issue blocks. The Issues
> block is the far more important one for most users, and shouldn't risk being
> too far "below the fold" on mobile devices.

Well, the redesign goal is to get people featured: show that there are
many individuals working on these projects (bug community); show that
they worked recently on the project (or not), and so on. These help
show that Drupal is a community and help users to decide whether a
project is active or not. This will not be the only way which help
people make decisions in module selection, but is part of that.

Gábor