[development] Issue queue links from project pages?

Margie Roswell mroswell at gmail.com
Thu May 7 11:58:16 UTC 2009

I think in this case (of maintainers list being shown above the actual list
of issues), that that's a developer-centric goal more than a user-centric
goal.

Most people already have all sorts of anxiety about "I'm not as good as
that." I think the maintainers list could tend to reinforce the star power
of a few people, but that's a whole psychological question.

A note that I'd rather look at the issue queue itself than a maintainers
summary to decide whether to use a module.

Anyhow, strong vote here for the issues links having a higher priority than
the list of top maintainers.

The maintainers list is useful! It's good. But why give links that FEW
people will click on a higher listing than links that MANY people will click
on? It  doesn't make sense.

Margie

--
Margie