[development] Issue queue links from project pages?

Derek Wright drupal at dwwright.net
Fri May 8 00:59:13 UTC 2009

On May 7, 2009, at 2:37 PM, Domenic Santangelo wrote:

> As to the issue queue re-placement, the fact that someone asked on the
> dev list, and the first reply didn't notice it either should be a hint
> as to the UX issues caused by putting that block there.

IMHO, the problem is the design of bluebeach itself and how people
tend to tune out the RHS blocks entirely.  I *knew* there'd be a
backlash for trying to incrementally roll out changes like this
without swapping the theme.  But, I figured it was better to make
progress towards the redesign, even if there's a period when the
changes aren't quite as visible or brilliant as they will eventually
be, since they're still in the context of the current theme.

/me shrugs

-Derek (dww)