[development] Druplicon IRC bot needs yer channels! Help stress test new code!

Aaron Winborn winborn at advomatic.com
Fri May 8 17:34:47 UTC 2009

Great work, as always! Is there a 'channels?' factoid or other method to
learn the channels that Druplicon has joined?

--
Aaron Winborn

Advomatic, LLC
http://advomatic.com/

Drupal Multimedia available in September!
http://www.packtpub.com/create-multimedia-website-with-drupal/book

My blog:
http://aaronwinborn.com/