[development] Issue queue links from project pages?

Earnie Boyd earnie at users.sourceforge.net
Sat May 9 13:24:29 UTC 2009

Quoting Michelle Cox <shellmultimedia at gmail.com>:

> On Thu, May 7, 2009 at 1:46 PM, As If Productions <
> everyone at asifproductions.com> wrote:
>
>> Meanwhile, if you want to talk about wasted space, listing the "Latest 5
>> Issues" is useless to anyone except the module maintainers.
>

> Could we possibly have the last 5 issues tagged XYZ where XYZ is some tag we
> all agree upon? Or use flag maybe? Trying to think of a way it could be done
> that wouldn't take more coding. The point being to highlight issues that the
> maintainer wants you to know about, not just the latest ones.

I don't like the idea.  Seems like wasted effort to me.  When I visit
my issue queues I like to see all of the open issues and the ones with
the latest comments.  I open the list of issues and narrow down the
view.  Then use that as an index page to open the interesting ones.  I
think this tag/flag would just get in the way.

--
Earnie
-- http://r-feed.com/           -- http://for-my-kids.com/