[development] Menu Tree Access Control?

Ken Rickard agentrickard at gmail.com
Fri May 8 14:40:37 UTC 2009

Josh-

I was finally cleared to make a release today. I hope that you find it useful.

-- http://drupal.org/project/menu_node
-- http://drupal.org/project/menu_node_edit

To others, the Menu Node API could be very useful, and I will post an
issue about whether the functionality should be in core.

- Ken

--
Ken Rickard
agentrickard at gmail.com