[development] DB Column Format

Nancy Wichmann nan_wich at bellsouth.net
Fri May 15 15:41:35 UTC 2009

Chris Johnson wrote:
> I think it would be cleaner and clearer to simply find a way to record
> which update had completed

One would think that checking the "schema_version" in the system table would
be an easy way to do this. Unfortuantely, update.php is too "smart;" when
one selects, for example, update 6113 to run, update.php resets the system
table to 6112 before the hook_update_6113 runs, so checking the table
doesn't work. Much as I hate to do it, I guess the only way to do this is to
set a variable.

Nancy E. Wichmann, PMP
Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere. - Martin L. King, Jr.