[development] DB Column Format

Steven Jones darthsteven at gmail.com
Fri May 15 15:47:58 UTC 2009

Hi Nancy,

If you have users that run the updates more than once either:

1. There is a bug in Drupal causing updates to be run more than once.
2. Users are selecting the update to be re-run of their own accord.
3. Users are selecting the update to be re-run for some other reason.

So:
1. Is a fairly serious issue.
2. Is their fault.
3. depends who is telling them to do it.

Regards
Steven Jones
ComputerMinds ltd - Perfect Drupal Websites

Phone : 0121 288 0434
Mobile : 07951 270 026
http://www.computerminds.co.uk