[development] PHP Standards Group

Cameron Eagans cweagans at gmail.com
Wed Nov 11 20:57:51 UTC 2009

I'm going to go out on a limb and say that any framework that anybody would
really care about is extensible and will support extensions in different
locations. And +1 to the thing about adopting standards wherever feasible.
-----
Cameron Eagans
Owner, Black Storms Studios, LLC
http://www.blackstormsstudios.com