[development] GPL 2 violation by integrationservic.es

Ken Winters kwinters at coalmarch.com
Thu Nov 19 16:49:41 UTC 2009

No promises, but you can charge whatever you want for a module.
However, it's only a distribution fee (same as buying linux CDs) and
the GPL then applies to the purchased software (they can then give it
away for free if they want).  There are also restrictions on the
contents of the package (attribution, etc.).

Also, Non-code assets like images are not inherently GPL by virtue of
using Drupal, which is why themes frequently have a fee associated
with them.

As for action... it only matters if they are actually violating the
license terms.  Someone would have to download it to find out for sure.

- Ken Winters