[development] Xpath query for class matching

nitin gupta nitingupta.iitg at gmail.com
Fri Oct 2 20:16:22 UTC 2009

Thanks for your help. but this query will probably select "abcfooxyz" as
well when "foo" is supplied. (untested), although it will definitely select
"foo" in "foo bar" (tested)
$xpath->query("//div[contains(@class, '" . $class . "')]")

How can we be more specific?

downloads images from external websites. Now sometimes the url I parse has
spaces, so I am unable to decide whether or not  to percentage encode the
URL, because percentage encoding will make this URL valid but will break the
following URL:
http://www.google.com/search?q=hello
by converting it to
http://www.google.com/search?q%3Dhello