[development] Developing for Drupal 7

James Benstead james.benstead at gmail.com
Wed Oct 14 17:12:32 UTC 2009

Hi Tim,

Having checked out the comments in http://acquia.com/blog/stacking-drupal it
seems that Acquia DAMP still doesn't support Snow Leopard - but this is a
little weird, as I have got ADAMP working on a clean user account on Snow
Leopard.

In my own user account, I have done sudo killall httpd to make sure that
there are no Apache instances running, so I don't think it's that either.

I'm now set up with MacGDBp and XDebug and Textmate, and it seems to be
working fine - now to dive in to D7 core!

--J