[development] Distributed Pairprogramming for Drupal

Robert Douglass rob at robshouse.net
Thu Oct 15 12:53:03 UTC 2009

Eike, this sounds pretty neat. Thanks for brining it to our attention.
It would also be a good tool for training and consulting, where you
could save a trip to the customer's office and work with them on code
directly.

Robert Douglass

The RobsHouse.net Newsletter: http://robshouse.net/newsletter/robshousenet-newsletter
Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/robertDouglass