[development] views attachment and pager

Jennifer Hodgdon yahgrp at poplarware.com
Sun Oct 18 00:12:22 UTC 2009

Last time I used gmap with views, I ended up doing it within a custom
theming function for the view, rather than an "attachment" (not sure
what that is anyway) or a hook (ditto).

If you do it within a theming function, then Views passes your theming
function the list of nodes that are supposed to be displayed on the
current page, so you don't have to worry about the pager, queries, etc.

    --Jennifer

--
Jennifer Hodgdon * Poplar ProductivityWare
www.poplarware.com