[development] views attachment and pager

Hans Langouche hans.langouche at gmail.com
Sat Oct 17 11:31:12 UTC 2009

Hi there,

anyone know how I can make a views attachment follow the pager of the
page it's attached to ?  My attachment is a gmap and supposed to show
the same nodes as in the page view (but on map ..).  This works for the
10 first results, but once going into the pager, the gmap stays on the
first 10 results (FYI setting the display to HTML list has the same
problem).

I can't find any settings in the views ui and I was partially successful
by using a views hook and setting current_page = $_GET['page'], but it's
not perfect.  What I'm thinking now is take all the paging code from
wondering if there are any better approaches.

Tnx,

HnLn