[development] re CVS requirements

Dave Reid dave at davereid.net
Wed Oct 28 17:53:59 UTC 2009

For reference, the application was http://drupal.org/node/578596.

And the point that could have been better made is that should we allow each
tiny module to add SimpleNews subscription forms to a single module's code?
Or should there maybe be a sub-module of SimpleNews that allows users to add
subscription checkboxes to any form or page and would be infinately more
useful to the community?

Also the module provided for review was sloppy, and limited to only one
newsletter, and as someone pointed out, didn't even work. But again, that
never made it into the review.

Also please see my earlier points about community needing to get involved
with reviews. You can point out things that went wrong all day, but until
you provide reasonable and actionable solutions, nothing is going to help.

Dave Reid
dave at davereid.net