[development] re CVS requirements

Jeff Greenberg jeff at ayendesigns.com
Wed Oct 28 18:21:18 UTC 2009

David, points taken. Every case is different. With this one, having a
[selfish?] need, my take would be that optimally, if a few people would
benefit from adding the subscription to the order process, it would be
easier for me/us to improve the module than for each of us to have to
write one for our own use. I understand that we don't want to release
modules that are anything but high quality, but isn't that what dev is
for? To take a good idea and do what's needed to make it ready for prime
time?

Dave Reid wrote:

> Also please see my earlier points about community needing to get
> involved with reviews. You can point out things that went wrong all
> day, but until you provide reasonable and actionable solutions,
> nothing is going to help.
Jeff