[development] re CVS requirements

Jeff Greenberg jeff at ayendesigns.com
Wed Oct 28 18:31:35 UTC 2009

Jamie Holly wrote:

> I actually did some thinking about this stuff the other night and
> figured I would just throw this idea out there. What if a system was
> developed that monitored modules based upon the issue queue activity
> and usage statistics.
I think that's a great idea. 'Needs maintainer' and/or 'Abandoned' etc.
could be subscription items too. It would be a nice list to receive.
Heck, there are many still on 5.x, or on the current release with large
issue queues, which look interesting that I've stumbled across...I would
guess there are folks out there with some time available who haven't had
the chance/luck/misfortune to stumble upon them.