[development] How to reuse uploaded files

Ryan Cross drupal at ryancross.com
Sun Sep 13 19:21:32 UTC 2009

Any suggestions for general file/asset management? I've looked at previous
solutions like IMCE and asset modules. I also remember things like the acid
gallery and stuff. I've also just found the recent media module. I'm looking
for what is the current accepted solution for this type of problem. Any
insight or advice?

Thanks!