[development] Why I don't Upload a Module to Drupal

Jeff Greenberg jeff at ayendesigns.com
Mon Sep 14 03:04:01 UTC 2009

I don't think there's anything wrong with free, or with people making
code available if they wish. I tend to draw the line, in my own head,
when people begin to treat it as compulsory. Donating time is a
donation. Seems simple, but I think that's beyond a lot of folks. Like
any donation, it's up to each person what they feel they can 'afford' to
donate, and not up to the people receiving the donation to tell them
it's insufficient.