[development] including an image in the module directory.

Cameron Eagans cweagans at gmail.com
Thu Sep 17 10:21:58 UTC 2009

As long as it's GPL, it should be fine, but the Forms API provides a
#description field that you can put help text into for a given form element.
If I were you, I'd look into that before I start sticking images into
modules just for input field help.
-----
Cameron Eagans
Owner, Black Storms Studios, LLC