[development] including an image in the module directory

nitin gupta nitingupta.iitg at gmail.com
Thu Sep 17 10:31:22 UTC 2009

Hi,
Sure, I would prefer the #description as well. Please have a look here
http://publicmind.in/test/feedapi-imagegrabber-new-interface

Do you think that this description is sufficient? If No, Please suggest what
changes can I do to make it more clear to the end-user.

Regards,
Nitin Kumar Gupta
http://publicmind.in/blog