[development] Git.. wat?

Victor Kane victorkane at gmail.com
Fri Apr 30 01:34:55 UTC 2010

In terms of svn-like vendor branches, there are many tricks around the web,
but the most intelligent discussion I have found is in Chapter 6 of Pro Git,
in the discussion of submodules, superproject (a small pithy paragraph which
I think touches on the Drupal case) and subtrees.

It remains to be seen what will emerge as the "Drupal way" here...

Victor Kane